2019 Ventrac DR540
Call for Price
Grounds maintenance professionals know the value of reducing or eliminating hand work and they appreciate premium results. This is what the Ventrac Ballpark Groomer brings to the table. Ventrac is the solution for efficient ball field maintenance that also elevates the image and quality of the facility.
While the Ballpark Groomer and Renovator are capable of properly taking care of all the infield needs, the advantages don't stop there. Using the tractor's versatility, grounds crews can hook up to other attachments and accomplish all of the other mowing, soil preparation, and cleanup needs at the facility. Ventrac is simply the best, most economical solution to maintaining a beautiful and functional ballpark.
- Field Leveling: Ventrac has the unmatched ability to do light renovation and re-level fields so you can quickly and consistently maintain a smooth playing surface.
- Weed Control: Quickly remove infield grass creep and manage weeds within the warning track with the renovation blades. Say no to labor-intensive weeding and use of harsh chemicals.
- A Perfect Finish: Multiple grooming accessories give you options for creating a professional finish every time.
- Aeration: Core free aeration is achieved with Ventrac's Aera-Vator. Vibrating tines create better subsurface aerification due to total fracturing of the soil.
- Finish Mowing: Ventrac finish mowers set the standard with a full-length weighted rear roller to create prominent stripes, leaving you with an outstanding outfield.
- Dry Damp Fields: The Ventrac 4500's ability to operate on soft ground allows you to use the Turbine Blower to remove standing water from the infield before ball games.
- Sales Model: DR540
- Full Description: DR, DR540 Groomer
- Product Type: Attachment
- Overall Height: 26-1/4 in.
- Overall Length: 19 in.
- Overall Length with Brush Kit: 23-1/2 in.
- Overall Length with Drag Kit: 69-1/2 in.
- Overall Width: 60-1/2 in.
- Overall Width with Brush Kit: 75-1/2 in.
- Overall Width with Drag Kit: 73 in.
- Weight: 315 lb.
- Weight of Brush Kit: 451 lb.
- Weight of Drag Kit with Steel Drag: 137 lb.
- Weight of Steel Drag: 86 lb.
- Weight of Drag Kit with Coco Mat Dra: 135 lb.
- Weight of Coco Mat Drag: 84 lb.
- Number of Spikes: 28
- 70.4100: KN, OPT. 3 POINT HITCH
- 70.8156: KIT, GROOMER BRUSH
- 70.8154: KIT, GROOMER DRAG
- 70.4038: KIT, TOP LINK CYLINDER
- 70.4137: KIT, WEIGHT BAR MID 4500
- 47.0115: WEIGHT, SUITCASE - 42 LBS W/BOX
- Working Width
- 60-1/2 in.
- 315 lb.