2019 Ventrac ED202
Call for Price
The ED202 Edger is designed to edge sidewalks, curbs, and cart paths as well as edging and maintaining flower and mulch beds. Edging can be done on either the right or left side per the operator's choice.
For hard ground edging, three 42 lb. (19 kg) weights may be added. The Multi-Position swivel wheel can be adjusted to various heights to follow a variety of terrain.
For the maximum in productivity and performance, a bidirectional blower can be added. This allows you to edge and blow debris from the area being edged all in one efficient pass. The blower has multiple positions including right, left or down which adds to its versatility. The ED202 mounts quickly, utilizing the Ventrac Mount System.
- Reversible Disc: The edger's reversible cutting disc allows you to edging sidewalks or shaping bedding.
- Optional Blower: The edger's optional blower allows you to edge and blow debris all in one efficient pass.
- Right or Left Positioned Operation: Edging can be done on either the right or left side per the operator's choice.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: ED202
- Full Description: ED, ED202 Edger
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 3000 Series Mount: Standard
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Length: 45 in.
- Overall Height: 21 in.
- Overall Width: 54 - 66 in.
- Weight: 200 lb.
- Weight with Blower: 230 lb.
- Disc Diameter: 20 in.
- Max Cutting Depth: 6 in.
- 70.8020: KIT, OPT BLOWER ED
- 47.0115: WEIGHT, SUITCASE - 42 LBS W/BOX
- 200 lb.
- Blade Length
- 20 in.