2019 Ventrac HB580
Call for Price
The HB580 Power Broom is designed for sweeping and removal of material such as snow, leaves, dirt, light gravel, and even thatch. A corner-less frame design permits sweeping against curbs and allows for the cleaning of corners.
The HB580 Broom can be hydraulically angled left or right and lifted up or down all with the S.D.L.A. Controls.
An optional electric actuator allows the operator to adjust the speed and direction of the broom rotation, maximizing effectiveness and allowing the operator to reverse broom rotation, all from the seat of the tractor.
The broom stands alone when detached and can be easily reattached. A self-leveling feature keeps the broom horizontal at all times, and the nylon bristle broom cores can be changed in just a few minutes.
- Clean Sweep: The Power Broom is an efficient solution for light to medium snowfalls. Quickly clear a path through snow leaving a clean surface.
- Better Visibility: Front-mounted attachments let operators see the work out front. This forward thinking design allows for better visibility so operators can work more confidently when close to landscaping, buildings or other objects.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Reverse Broom Rotation: The optional electric actuator allows the operator to adjust the speed and direction of the broom rotation, maximizing effectiveness and allowing the operator to reverse broom rotation, all from the seat of the tractor.
- Sales Model: HB580
- Full Description: HB, HB580 Power Broom
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Working Width: 58 in.
- Length: 53 in.
- Overall Height: 24 in.
- Overall Width: 68 in.
- Weight: 382 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions(LWH): 71x57x30 in.
- Crated Weight: 532 lb.
- Work Width: 58 in.
- Broom Diameter: 21 in.
- Rotation: Forward/Reverse* (* with optional actuator)
- Broom Speed: 220 RPM @ 3200 engine RPM
- 70.4104: KIT, 12V FRONT 4500
- 70.8025: KIT, 12V ACTUATOR, HB/KX/LX
- 58 in.
- 382 lb.