2019 Ventrac KA160
Call for Price
The revolutionary KA160 Power Blower features a vertical shaft design that delivers a powerful, yet quiet performance. The blower can be used to remove leaves, light snow, water, etc.
The blower housing can be rotated 180 degrees with the standard hydraulic motor. This allows the operator to move debris in the desired direction without hindering operation. Two gauge wheels maintain a consistent distance from the surface.
- Excellent Hydraulic Control: Ventrac leaf blowers can be hydraulically rotated left or right 180Â° for excellent control of where the leaves blow.
- Clear Leaves From Your Property Fast: Let your Ventrac do the heavy lifting of fall leaf cleanup, all from the comfort of the operator seat.
- Rest Assured: No more worrying if the engine on your leaf blower will start in the fall. With Ventrac blowers you don't have to maintain an extra engine all year, just connect the blower to the tractor and you're ready to go!
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: KA160
- Full Description: KA, KA160 Power Blower
- Product Type: Attachment
- Attachment Type: Blower
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Length: 36 in.
- Overall Height: 20 in.
- Overall Width: 23-1/2 in.
- Weight: 170 lb.
- Discharge Volume: 4000 CFM
- Max Wind Speed: 180 mph
- Rotation: 180 deg. Side to Side
- Hydraulic Direction Control: Standard
- Fan Diameter: 14 in.
- Fan Blades: 16
- 170 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 180 mph