2019 Ventrac KC180
Call for Price
The KC180 Stump Grinder makes quick work of unwanted stumps and roots. Heavy-duty carbide cutters provide extended and effective performance in spite of dirt, stones, and debris in work area.
The Stump Grinder, mounted on the 4000 Series tractor, creates an agile, powerful and "turf friendly" mobile unit for lawns, golf courses, parks, and municipalities.
A special convex mirror mounted to the tractor provides operator visibility to the front cutting edge.
Steering wheel-controlled articulation provides side-to-side cutting action.
Forward and reverse motion is controlled with the tractor's hydrostatic drive.
- Stump Grinding - Light Footprint: The Stump Grinder mounted on the 4500 tractor creates an agile, powerful and "turf friendly" mobile unitfor lawns, golf courses, parks, and municipalities.
- Heavy-Duty Carbide Cutters: The stump grinder has 16 heavy-duty carbide cutters that produce compelling results when removing unwanted stumps and roots.
- Convex Mirror: The stump grinders convex mirror allows the operator to safely view the front cutting edge.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: KC180
- Full Description: KC, KC180 Stump Grinder
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Length: 35 in.
- Overall Height: 19 in.
- Overall Width: 28-1/2 in.
- Weight: 156 lb.
- Weight with Mirror: 195 lb.
- Cutting Depth: 6 in. below ground
- Rotor Speed: 900 RPM
- Carbide Tips: 16 3 sided replaceable
- Cutter Wheel Dia.: 18 in.
- Cutting Diameter
- 18 in.
- Working Depth
- 6 in. below ground
- 156 lb.
- 35 in.
- 28-1/2 in.
- 19 in.