2019 Ventrac KH500
Call for Price
The Ventrac KH500 VERSA-Loader is one attachment capable of performing several different tasks. The VERSA-loader offers you a standard 5 cubic foot bucket capable of lifting 500 pounds over 6 feet high. The versatile design allows you disconnect and get attached to other optional attachments in minutes without tools or heavy lifting.
- Pallet Forks
- Increased Efficiency: The Ventrac-Versa Loaders 5 feet/square-foot capacity allows operators to carry up to 500 lbs per bucket load.
- High Lift: The Versa-Loader offers increased versatility with over six feet of lift ability.
- Joystick Control: The Versa-Loaders single-handed control provides operators a smooth experience.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: KH500
- Full Description: KH, KH500 Loader
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Working Width: 48 in. standard bucket
- Length: 75 in.
- Overall Height: 67 in.
- Overall Width: 48-1/2 in.
- Weight: 508 lb. without tools
- Total Weight: 927 lb. with std bucket
- Bucket Capacity: 5 ft3 standard bucket
- Lift Height: 77 in. (6 ft. 4 in.)
- Lifting Capacity Inc/ Tools: 500 lb.
- Oil Tank Cap.: 6 gal.
- Gallon/min. @3600 rpm: 9-1/2 gpm
- 39.56114: HH, 3PT 3-N-1 HITCH
- 39.56116: HH, REAR WEIGHT BRACKET
- 39.55630: KH, OPT. PALLET FORK
- 47.0115: WEIGHT, SUITCASE - 42 LBS W/BOX
- 70.4144: KIT, REAR WEIGHT BAR
- Bucket Capacity
- 5 ft3 standard bucket
- 75 in.
- 48-1/2 in.
- 67 in.
- 508 lb. without tools