2019 Ventrac KX522
Call for Price
The 52" wide Ventrac KX523 Snow Blower is built for commercial snow clearing operations of sidewalks, driveways, and other areas. A two stage snow blower, the KX523 features a 16" diameter solid auger for best snow transfer, a large 20" diameter fan, and the ability to move 4500 pounds of snow per minute at distances up to 40 feet. Standard features include adjustable cast iron skid shoe discs at the rear, high carbon hardened steel shoes at the side, and a reversible high carbon hardened steel cutting edge.
The hydraulically activated discharge chute can rotate 220 degrees, all from the convenience of Ventrac's exclusive S.D.L.A. control system. Chute deflection is manually adjustable. An electric chute deflection controller is optional.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Extreme Snow Performance: Built to handle all snow conditions, from light snowfalls to winter's wrath. Ventrac gives you a peace of mind for easily clearing snow.
- Move Winter's Worst: Ventrac's two-stage snow blower is an industry leader, built for deep snow. Move up to 4500 lbs (KX523) or 2500 lbs (LX423) of snow per minute and throw snow distances up to 40 feet.
- Sales Model: KX522
- Full Description: KX, KX522 52 in. Snowblower
- Product Type: Attachment
- Blowing Distance: 35-40 ft
- Capacity: 4500 lb./min
- 70.8025: KIT, 12V ACTUATOR, HB/KX/LX
- 70.4104: KIT, 12V FRONT 4500
- 70.8072: KIT, KX2 DEEP SNOW
- Max Discharge
- 4500 lb./min