2019 Ventrac LA162
Call for Price
The revolutionary LA162 Power Blower features a vertical shaft design that delivers a powerful, yet quiet performance. The blower can be used to remove leaves, light snow, water, etc.
The blower housing can be rotated 180 degrees with the standard hydraulic motor. This allows the operator to move debris in the desired direction without hindering operation. Two gauge wheels maintain a consistent distance from the surface.
- Leave The Rake In The Shed: Let your Ventrac do the heavy lifting of fall leaf cleanup, all from the comfort of the operator seat.
- The Right Direction: Ventrac leaf blowers can be hydraulically rotated left or right 180 degrees for excellent control of where the leaves blow.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Sales Model: LA162
- Full Description: LA, LA162 Power Blower
- Product Type: Attachment
- Attachment Type: Blower
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 3000 Series Mount: Standard
- Length: 48 in.
- Overall Height: 22 in.
- Overall Width: 32-1/2 in.
- Weight: 137 lb.
- Discharge Volume: 3400 CFM
- Max Wind Speed: 160 mph
- Rotation: 180 deg. Side to Side
- Hydraulic Direction Control: Standard
- Fan Diameter: 14 in.
- Fan Blades: 16
- 137 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 160 mph